Taste some of our favorites at The Yards with these incredible menus and special fixed prices from Jan 14-20th! Bluejacket Osteria Morini District Winery Whaleys Agua 301
The grand opening of The Yards Marina, hosted by Forest City in collaboration with Living Classrooms. The DC metro area is invited to a free afternoon of family-friendly activities along the Anacostia River as part of the Marina’s opening day celebration.
The Yards Marina features 50 boat slips with dockage for boats up to 125 feet in length, a water taxi dock, an education dock and a paddler dock for kayaks and smaller personal boats. Half of the slips are designed for long-term, seasonal use, while the other half are intended for short-term occupation of ten days or less. Transient slips are available for the opening event at no charge. Space is limited; please contact Living Classrooms at 202-488-0627 to reserve.
Opening day activities to include:
- Environmental education activations
- Tours of the Marina and educational dock
- Live Music by Jonny Grave and Party Like Its…
- Mini golf, lawn shuffle board, corn hole and a moon bounce
- Face painting and balloon artists
- Roaming circus performance
- Mermaid story time
- Nautical themed children’s craft
- Oyster Buyboat and the Anacostia Riverkeeper’s pontoon
- Bites from Yards restaurants
Ice Cream Jubilee is celebrating the new Year of the Pig! Join them for their Lunar New Year parties where they’ll serve tasting flights of 6 2oz scoops and give …
Join Chef de Cucina Thomas Levandoski for a hands-on class where you’ll learn to make a variety of pasta shapes in addition to learning about the different dough-making process and …