The Yards is partnering with Pacers to produce a cardio club for the brunching set. Treat yourself to bubbles and brunch with your walking/running crew on October 16, October 23, and …
Now in its third year, Ice Yards has become THE event of the winter season, with thousands of revelers enjoying an unparalleled afternoon in DC’s only adult-friendly winter wonderland. This year, the event finds a new home on The Yards boardwalk. Back by popular demand are icy cocktails and local DC brews, interactive ice activities, live music, igloo pods and more. Following an incredible turnout the last two years, this year’s event will feature a bigger footprint with more bars and more opportunities to enjoy the frozen fun, including:
- Multiple bars serving cocktails and local DC brews
- Snow Cone Bar (including frozen hot chocolate, Frosé and frozen Hurricanes)
- Live Music by Jeff From Accounting, DJ Jerome Baker, and White Ford Bronco
- Interactive ice activities and games
- Food vendors from neighborhood favorites
- Igloo pods
- DC’s largest group shotski attempt
- And… Signature Ice Yards swag for those dressed in après–ski attire!
This year your ticket includes (1) drink upon entry!
Food vendors from neighborhood favorites (bring cash! not all accept cards)
21 & Over, ID check required
SNOW OR SHINE!
Our Halloween Pet Costume Instagram Contest is back for 2021. Follow us on Instagram @TheYardsDC and tag us on your pics of your pet dressed in their Halloween costume for …
Save the date: Friday, November 12 from 5:30 – 8:30 PM More details to come!