Ice Cream Jubilee celebrates National Ice Cream Day on Sunday, July 18 with free ice cream scoops at The Yards. From 1-3pm on Sunday, July 18, 2021, Ice Cream Jubilee …
Now in its third year, Ice Yards has become THE event of the winter season, with thousands of revelers enjoying an unparalleled afternoon in DC’s only adult-friendly winter wonderland. This year, the event finds a new home on The Yards boardwalk. Back by popular demand are icy cocktails and local DC brews, interactive ice activities, live music, igloo pods and more. Following an incredible turnout the last two years, this year’s event will feature a bigger footprint with more bars and more opportunities to enjoy the frozen fun, including:
- Multiple bars serving cocktails and local DC brews
- Snow Cone Bar (including frozen hot chocolate, Frosé and frozen Hurricanes)
- Live Music by Jeff From Accounting, DJ Jerome Baker, and White Ford Bronco
- Interactive ice activities and games
- Food vendors from neighborhood favorites
- Igloo pods
- DC’s largest group shotski attempt
- And… Signature Ice Yards swag for those dressed in après–ski attire!
This year your ticket includes (1) drink upon entry!
Food vendors from neighborhood favorites (bring cash! not all accept cards)
21 & Over, ID check required
SNOW OR SHINE!
Steadfast Supply at The Yards is partnering up with Lola and Pear Publishing to present 5 weeks of FREE Children’s Book Readings and Signings from July 17th – August 14th. …
Every year we pay homage to fizzy dry reds and the charcuterie capital of the world. Ten dry Lambrusco’s poured by the glass and half glass all paired with different …