Ice Cream Jubilee celebrates National Ice Cream Day on Sunday, July 18 with free ice cream scoops at The Yards. From 1-3pm on Sunday, July 18, 2021, Ice Cream Jubilee …
Pumpkin spice is nice, but Ice Cream Jubilee is a pumpkin-free zone this fall! I started Ice Cream Jubilee three years ago because I see my world in ice cream flavors. There are so many other delicious fall flavors – like whiskey, maple, molasses, apple, dark beer, and nuts – that I’m excited to share with our ice cream fans!”
—Said Victoria Lai, Ice Cream Jubilee founder.
Sweet Potato Molasses Candy
- – Forget pumpkin! This ice cream flavor is inspired by fluffy sweet potato pie with handmade molasses candy brittle pieces mixed in.
Apple Butter Oatmeal Cookie
- – Cookies are new sprinkles! We make our own fresh apple butter and mix it into our local, all-natural cream from South Mountain Creamery. Then we crumble in oatmeal cookies as the ice cream freezes for added crunch and spice.
Chocolate Barley Beer
- – We steep our cream with roasted barley and pour in melted chocolate as we churn the ice cream, then we finish it with a splash of local dark chocolate Porter beer from Port City Brewing company.
- – Pistachio ice cream made with ground pistachios, cannoli pieces, mini chocolate chips, and sweet ricotta cheese. This is very decadent.
Maple Rye Pecan
- – This was last year’s top seller! Ice cream flavored with real maple syrup, candied pecans, and local rye whiskey from Catoctin Creek Distillery in VA.
- – The classic is back! Marionberries – a blackberry from Oregon – are mixed into a vanilla ice cream base with a swirl of graham crackers.
Coffee & Doughnuts
- – We’re keeping this flavor for another season because it kept selling out! This is our collaboration with local business District Doughnut and Zeke’s Coffee.
Spicy Strawberry Ginger Sorbet
- – Fresh ginger juice adds a little spicy bite to this traditional-looking non-dairy strawberry sorbet. Add a scoop to your prosecco cocktail with a scoop of Gin & Tonic sorbet.
Steadfast Supply at The Yards is partnering up with Lola and Pear Publishing to present 5 weeks of FREE Children’s Book Readings and Signings from July 17th – August 14th. …
Every year we pay homage to fizzy dry reds and the charcuterie capital of the world. Ten dry Lambrusco’s poured by the glass and half glass all paired with different …