Nicoletta Pizza is now officially open at the boardwalk! Join them for classic pizza, parms, happy hour drink specials, and more with this incredible waterfront view!
The Capitol Riverfront Friday Night Concert Series Returns to Yards Park
Every Friday night this summer, come to Yards Park to relax and enjoy the river view, fantastic bands, food and beverage, and a large variety of great restaurants within a 5-minute walk from the park. Family-friendly lyrics and grassy open space make this an enjoyable event for adults and kids alike.
- May 25th: Pebble to Pearl (R&B/ Pop)
- June 1st: Burnt Sienna (Top 40, Pop, Rock)
- June 8th: Jazz Fest Artist (Jazz)
- June 15th: Black Masala (World Funk)
- June 22nd: Shane Gamble Band (Country)
- June 29th: Jah Works (Reggae)
- July 6th: Jimi Smooth Band (Americana Folk Rock)
- July 20th: Jeff from Accounting (Pop/ Rock Covers)
- July 27th: Trailer Grass Orchestra (Bluegrass Party)
- August 3rd: Practically Einstein (Rock)
- August 10th: Party Like It’s (Pop/ Party)
- August 17th: La Unica (Celtic Latin Rock)
- August 24th: NAVY Band (Country/ Bluegrass)
Willow is doing some spring cleaning! Stop in April 13th – 14th, browse new spring styles, and take advantage of big savings! There’ll be… *$15 shirts! *$25 dresses! When: Saturday, …
District Winery is having their second annual Rooftop Rosé Party! Sip rosé all day, enjoy delicious cuisine, and take in the waterfront views on Sunday, April 28th.