Fall in love with your Aura with Valentine’s Day treatments and gifts at The Yards! Book a special couples massage ($240 per couple) or choose from Aura Spa’s full treatment …
Join District Winery for the inaugural Fall Harvest Party on Sunday, September 29th and celebrate all things harvest and fall.
The party will be held in the second-floor private events space, which is rarely open to the public and boasts a wraparound terrace and sweeping views of the Anacostia River. Guests will enjoy a variety of District Winery wines, a decadent menu featuring some of their restaurant and event cuisine favorites, a hot apple cider station, mini donuts made on-site, “farmers’ market” theme and decor, and live entertainment. Tickets include food and three alcoholic drink tickets per person. Additional drink tickets will be available for purchase.
CULINARY OFFERINGS TO INCLUDE:
- Cider glazed pork belly skewers
- Butternut squash soup shooters
- Roasted baby beet salad
- Mini chicken sausages with apple miso butter
- Build-your-own BBQ slider station
- Vegetarian option – stuffed baby butternut squash
- Miniature cider donuts made onsite
THERE IS ONE TICKETED SESSION:
- Sunday, September 29th | 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Early Bird Pricing: $59 per person, now through September 3
- General Admission: Tickets prices will increase to $69 per person on September 4
- Tickets include food and three alcoholic drink tickets per person. Additional drink tickets will be available for purchase.
- Add a bottle of wine to go for only $15 pp. Choose between a 2017 Unoaked Chardonnay and 2017 Cuvée Noir red blend.
*All attendees MUST BE 21 years of age or older. Unfortunately, we cannot allow children or pets at the event. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. Tickets may not be transferred. Event is indoors/covered and will be held rain or shine.
You’re invited for a special beauty and wellness open house at Aura Spa, featuring: Product launch by Nelly De Vuyst and Foreo. Reveal Imager Consultations & Chair Massages New Year …
Metropolitan Washington Restaurant Week is kicking off on Monday, January 13th and will continue until Sunday, January 19th! Wintertime in D.C. is not complete without Restaurant Week and The Yards …