Get your cameras out! We’re going all-out this weekend to celebrate National Ice Cream Day with a larger-than-life retro ice cream experience! From Friday, July 30th through Sunday, August 1st, …
Score these World Series specials around The Yards all week long!
Shilling Canning Company will host a special happy hour from 5:00 – 6:30 pm from Tuesday, October 22 to Friday, October 25, 5:00 – 6:30 pm. Specials will include:
- $9 Homers for Howie cocktail (vodka, ginger, nutmeg & bitters)
- $8 wine by the glass (red, white, and rosé)
- $6 Old Oriole Park Lager
- $9 Filibuster Boondoggler Whiskey with Butter Orange Soda
- $2 Oysters
- $2 Deviled Eggs
Catch the game at Whaley’s, who will live stream Game One via projector on their window sail! Stay for happy hour – between 5:00 – 7:00 pm daily – for half-off River Keeper oysters and drink specials.
Steadfast Supply will paint the double doors with black, white, and red washable paint and give a special discount of 10% off for Nats gear wearing clients and those who have tickets for the game!
Due South’s Dockside is serving up $6 drinks, including mixed cocktails, house red and white wine, all week long. Also included is: Pacifico, Goose Island IPA and Bluepoint Toasted Lager on draft, as well as food specials.
Willie’s is offering buy one, get one free burgers during Game 1 & 2 on the 22nd and 23rd. They’ll also be hosting watch parties with the sound of every game with food specials.
Agua 301 will offer pre-game happy hour pricing throughout the entire restaurant.
- Happy Hour: $6 margaritas / $4.5 drafts and food specials
- Game Time: Margaritas start at $7 with .25 cents off for every run the Nats score, and enjoy $2.50 Bud Light bottles and a slew of rotating food specials:
- *Wear Nats gear each game day and be entered into a daily drawing for a chance to win 4 tickets to a 2020 season game!
District Winery is offering half-price bottles (in the restaurant only) on Tuesday and Wednesday (away games) from 3:30 pm to close! For the home games (Friday – Saturday; and potentially Sunday), District Winery will have two special menu items for $15 each:
- Loaded Wagyu Hot Dog: Wagyu beef hot dog topped with fries, cheese curds, cognac-peppercorn sauce
- Fried Chicken Sandwich: Spicy slaw, mumbo sauce glaze, bread and butter pickles, and fries
Bluejacket has tapped a brand-new double IPA, 86 Years, for the occasion, and it goes on draft Tuesday, October 22 right in time for Game 1! A juicy fruit bomb of a brew with intense notes of passionfruit, peach and orange, 86 Years is a hazy double IPA double dry-hopped with Galaxy referencing the number of years since a Washington baseball team has made it to the World Series. Bluejacket is also currently canning 86 Years with a commemorative World Series label to be released on October 25 for Game 3.
Plus, they’ll have the following food + beer specials available during watch parties for all away games:
- $5 Cans / Solidarity Brew 2019 – Kellerbier / Controlling Interest – Golden Ale
- $5 Drafts: Turning Road / For The Company / Object Lesson / Palace at 4am
- Cheddar & Togarashi Popcorn $4 / Smoky Onion Rings with curry mayo $5
- Fried Chicken Bites with fermented chili aioli $7 / Peel & Eat Shrimp with old bay, charred lemon aioli $12 / Short Rib Nachos with beer cheese, black beans, pico de gallo, sour cream $10
Ice Cream Jubilee has brought back their favorite Nationals themed ice cream flavor, “Nats Red Velvet”! It’s half-and-half red velvet cake ice cream and cheesecake ice cream swirled together like baseball stitching! Available now in all 3 of our stores through the end of the World Series! They’ll have hot chocolates in our signature flavors – Nutella Hot Chocolate, Peppermint Cocoa, and Earl Grey Hot Chocolate – 15% off for anyone wearing Nats gear! (promotion lasts through the series).
Cosmopolitan Nail Lounge is offering a free bottle of nail polish for services of $35 or more when customers say “Go Nats” at check out. Fans can deck out their nails with the signature Curly W for only $5 to show their Natitutde!
Willow is offering 10% OFF to anyone wearing Nats gear. Be sure to check out their new baseball-themed jewelry and accessories – including tote bags!
Ice Cream Jubilee celebrates National Ice Cream Day on Sunday, July 18 with free ice cream scoops at The Yards. From 1-3pm on Sunday, July 18, 2021, Ice Cream Jubilee …
Steadfast Supply at The Yards is partnering up with Lola and Pear Publishing to present 5 weeks of FREE Children’s Book Readings and Signings from July 17th – August 14th. …