Save the date: Friday, November 12 from 5:30 – 8:30 PM More details to come!
Gong Hay Fat Choy! Happy Year of the Rat! Celebrate the Lunar New Year with Ice Cream Jubilee, where tasting flights of 6 mini-scoops will be served, along with a free pint of ice cream to take home!
Flavor Flight: (detailed description below)
Roasted Barley Tea
Red Bean Almond Cookie
Matcha Green Tea
Citrus Sichuan Peppercorn
Chocolate Yuzu (vegan)
Ume Plum Sesame Leaf (vegan)
Tasting party available time slots:
Wed, Jan 22 – 8pm
Thurs, Jan 23 – 8pm
Fri, Jan 24 – 8pm
Sat, Jan 25 – 2pm, 3pm
Sun, Jan 26 – 2pm, 3pm
Mon, Jan 27 – 8pm
Tue, Jan 28 – 8pm
* Email email@example.com to request other times for large groups
* Flavors are also available in pints for nationwide shipping
- Red Bean Almond Cookie – This flavor is a play off of desserts commonly found in American Chinatowns. Red adzuki beans are widely used in Japanese, Korean, and Chinese desserts, like sweet soups and pastry fillings.
- Citrus Sichuan Peppercorn – Freshly zested oranges and ground Sichuan peppercorns gives each taster an 8-second flavor journey from familiar to unique. The light lemony aroma of sichuan peppercorns, native to Tibet and Nepal, create a tingling sensation in your mouth as you the orange-creamsicle-like flavor melts off your tongue.
- Roasted Barley Tea – Inspired by Korean and Japanese barley tea, this deeply rich flavor has nutty overtones that are reminiscent of sugar smacks cereal milk.
- Matcha Green Tea – The health benefits of ground green tea leaves are well documented, but we love the bright color and smoky flavor of this classic Asian ice cream, which is enhanced with super-premium cream.
- Chocolate Yuzu (non-dairy vegan) – The yuzu fruit is prominent in Japan and tastes like an aromatic grapefruit mixed with lime. This unique vegan flavor is riffed on a classic chocolate and orange combination.
- Ume Plum Sesame Leaf (non-dairy vegan) – Ume Plum is a small Japanese fruit used to make sweet tea or umeboshi salted plums. Ume plums are incorporated into their new vegan flavor with ground sesame leaves.
Join us in celebrating the end of summer & the new school year with Back to The Yards! Yards Park will blast to the past for one night only as …
The Yards is partnering with Pacers to produce a cardio club for the brunching set. Treat yourself to bubbles and brunch with your walking/running crew on October 16, October 23, and …